Monday, April 19, 2010

Day One Down

Since being in my last competition, I have become slack again as far as eating sweets. Last month was a bit rough with not being able to work out either. Today I have turned a new page as far as competing again and cutting back sweets and working out as I like to. I have missed working out and enjoy the warmer weather, it lets me do more outside comfortably. While I was grocery shopping today the chocolate bars were on sale and I almost bought some, momentarily forgetting I am not eating them right now. Last time I lost a point due to eating a lifesavers and I don't want a repeat this time. I also almost ate a chocolate chip or two that was in my kitchen cupboard. This will take a little getting used to again, but I know I can do it. I look forward to it. I hope the rest of the group does as well. I wish you all success...but just not quite as much as me ;)

1 comment:

  1. First days are so hard. I think that you have a certain image in mind of how things go and then when the first day comes and goes, it is not exactly how you planned it. I am hungry (after 8pm is my snack time) and trying to be strong to not lose a point. Tomorrow should be a little easier, and each day after that. I hope everyone did well for their first day and let me know if you need a workout buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete